Fill your heart with the warmth that is the closeness of your family, friends and loved ones this holiday season and forever.
Make this holiday extra-special for yourself and your kids. Gingerbread men, yellow snowmen cookies, and chocolate pretzels can be stacked up and hence, you can call the day a day. Teach your child a bit of kitchen responsibility this very Christmas and let them be super-chefs.
Here’s a list of 17 fun holiday treats to make with your kids and have an enchanting experience:
- Peppermint Crunch Christmas Puppy Chow: All you have to do is push all the ingredients in a Ziploc bag and shake. These are perfect when mixed with white chocolate and candy canes.
- 3D Cookie Christmas Tree: impress and fascinate your kids with this 3D dish. Just bear in mind that you are going to be the one doing all the work.
- Melting Down Snowman Cookies: you have already made snowmen cake pops and now want to try something new? Try out these melting down snowman cookies and drenched in the vibe of the festive season.
- Snowmen Cake Pops: much cozier than going out in the cold and building a real snowman.
- Sugar Cookie Christmas Tree: don’t mess with colorful icings when you are in the kitchen with your kids. Keep it simple, easy and elegant. All you have to do is coat your sugar cookies with a simple white frosting and add a few sprinkles. You are good to go.
- Candy Cane Bark: this is just so simple and will be a great hostess gift. Make the bark and jump in the holiday spirit.
- Krispie Treat Christmas Tree: try out this Krispie and easier version of sugar cookie tree.
- Christmas Candy Carolers: create these gummy worm scarves out of candy and let everyone appreciate.
- Gingerbread House: this fun to recipe might be might take a little time but this might be the most wonderful recipe to make with your kids. This will give them a chance to showcase their creativity.
- Sweet Tortilla snowflakes: this is just like cutting snowflakes out of paper. You can do the same with tortillas.
- Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies: carry out the family tradition and imbibe the values of culture and tradition in hearts of your kids. Make these peanut butter reindeer cookies with them.
- Chocolate Cherry Clusters: this easy recipe of three ingredients is classic and a good last minute option.
- Marshmallow Dreidels: the classic and sweet dish is both a great treat as well as a gift.
- Tootsie Roll Menorah: candles are the best Christmas accessory. Carve out chocolate candles which are even going to be a treat for an eye.
- Christmas Caramel Corn: caramel makes everything better. Food with colors is going to be so much fun.
- Peppermint Crunch Popcorn Pops: an incredibly yummy combination is that of popcorn balls with peppermint crunch baking chips and marshmallows.
- Rice Krispie Wreaths: carve out elves from sticky rice Krispies and there you go forming wreaths.